Founded by patients and survivors, GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer transforms survivorship as the world’s leading organization dedicated to saving, extending, and improving the lives of those vulnerable, at-risk, and diagnosed with lung cancer. They work to change the reality of living with lung cancer by ending stigma, increasing public and private research funding, and ensuring access to care.
Serving the community for the past 25 years, GO2 Foundation helps people navigate the paths of early detection, diagnosis, and treatment leading to long-term survival. Insights allow us to continually improve care, amplify awareness, drive advocacy and conduct innovative research with the vision of doubling survival from 20% by 40% by 2025.
Their approach includes:
- Delivering life-changing information, navigation and support services to the millions of people at risk and living with lung cancer.
- Advancing world-class, patient-centered academic and community-based research that spans the entire continuum of care.
- Empowering millions to take direct advocacy action to achieve historic increases in federal research funding, expedite the government approval process of new therapies, and expanding coverage/reimbursement to ensure equitable patient access to care.
- Expanding access to excellence in screening, care, treatment, and survivorship to ensure that our community benefits from life-saving services closer to home.
- Making lung cancer visible to the general public to build supportive awareness, reduce stigma, and foster patient and caregiver engagement with our vital services.
- Building, connecting, and engaging our community across the country – and the globe.
5x5K FOR GOOD participants who fundraise for GO2 Foundation can earn these great prizes: